Pages

Saturday 28 May 2016

GCSE Good Luck Cards


Good morning,

It's GCSE season and I wanted to make Sophie a Good Luck card to wish her well in her exams. I knew it had to be a fairly clean and simple design and I cased this really pretty card I 'accidentally' discovered on Pinterest.

I also wanted to make cards for Sophie's besties Deon and lauren, as this is such a tough time for all of them and I wanted to let them know we were thinking of them too!


Here's a couple of photos of Sophie...2011 when she started out on her high school adventure and again in 2016 on her leaver's day. I love that the pose is the same some 5 years later!


Digital Design Papers: Bella Gypsy (So Beachy and The Last Key)
Sentiments: Created on the computer using 'Ave Betwan' font
SU! (Crumb Cake)
Embellishments: Twine (K&Company Studio 112), Pearls and Enamel Dots (Fun Fair) from my craft stash
Tools: Die-namics (Fishtail Flag Stax)

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Donna, love the cas designs
Lorraine x

Debs said...

Fabulous CAS designs Donna - hope the exams have got off to a good start.
I remember how tense and stressed out Jack was this time last year - the worst thing is the long wait to fond out the results.
Thankfully he has less exams this year - half way through his A Levels - but still as stressful!!!
Enjoy the extended weekend.
Debs xx

Lisa xx said...

lovely design, and how thoughtful to make cards for your daughters friends too.....hope all goes well with her GCSE's, my daughter is just about the sit her final A level's, so I know how stressed your daughter must be feeling xx

Kamilicrafts said...

I cannot believe that is little Sophie! How the years fly. Kim

*Vicki* said...

Super cute CAS cards Donna!! Love those papers you've used!! :) HUGS