Pages

Tuesday 15 March 2016

New Baby Boy Card


Good morning,

Wow! Hasn't the weather been amazing over the last few days? Fingers crossed it holds on for a couple of weeks until Easter gets here...we might actually get some work done in the garden if we're lucky!

I'm just popping in to share this new born baby card I was recently asked to make...I really love yellow and blue together...it's fast becoming one of my fav colour combinations!

Pre-Coloured Image: Cuddly Buddly (Eline's Baby Bear Set)
Digital Design Papers: Cuddly Buddly (Eline's Best Friends and Springtime)
Card Stock: SU! (Brocade Blue)
Embellishments: Ribbon, Lace and Stickles (Stardust) from my craft stash
Sentiment: Created on the computer using 'I Love a Ginger' font

1 comment:

Wishcraft said...

Love the soft blue and yellow, this is so cute Donna :o) Hugs, Lisa x