Pages

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Passion for Promarkers #326...Lets Celebrate


Good morning,

I must start with an apology for not posting on my blog since the beginning of December. Work is always extremely busy for me around this time of year and what with all the Christmas preparations too, crafting is normally last on my list of things to be done.

I am however here today, to tell you about our month long MEGA CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE over at Passion for Promarkers and the theme is *** LET'S CELEBRATE ***

The challenge started on 8th December 2015 and runs until the 5th January 2016 and although you are more than welcome to make Christmas cards, you can of course make any type of creation as long as you follow the theme.

We really look forward to seeing your entries for this challenge but please remember, to be in with a chance of winning you need to follow the challenge theme and use Letraset markers (i.e. pro, flex, tria, aqua, metallic or neon) somewhere on your work!

We have some fantastic sponsor prizes up for grabs and you can find them all listed below;

2 x packs of Winsor & Newton Promarkers, 1 A4 bleedproof marker pad, 1 A4 pack of Safmat and 1 pack of transfers

£10.00 voucher to spend in their online store

$30.00 voucher to spend in their store.

2 digital images - ‘Serenity Blossom’ and ‘Octavia Thinking'

€10.00 voucher to spend in her store

3 digis of their choice from their online store

3 digis of their choice from their online store

$20.00 gift certificate to spend in their online store

£10.00 voucher to spend in their online store

Digital Image: From the Heart Stamps (Christmas Spirit Birdbrain)
Digital Design Papers: DigiStamp Boutique (Starlight Papers) and DigiBonbons (Chevrons)
Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Smooth White Card
Card Stock: SU! (Real Red)
Embellishments: Twine from my craft stash
Tools: Computer to create the dashed border around the image
Sentiment: DigiStamp Boutique (Male Christmas Greetings)

11 comments:

Catherine said...

I love your card Donna ! This image is soooo cool ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Wendy said...

Absolutely fabulous Donna, love it!.... Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Hugs Wendy xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I really love this image Donna, it makes me chuckle just looking at it. He is all prepared for the festivities but his expression says he's not too impressed and that makes me laugh and remind me of ME!, lol. I love Christmas but only when all the prep is done and I can relax.
A fabulous card as always and I wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
Lorraine

Mrs A. said...

I love all the colours on your card and of course Birdbrain. wouldn't be christmas without Birdbrain showing up somewhere. wishing you a Merry christmas with your family and a crafty New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

Eve said...

Hi there Donna
I love your adorable card which is coloured perfectly - I must pop over to the challenge and get my Promarkers out!

I have been absent from my blog for a while as well. Since having Tonsillitis my mojo went on holiday!!

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and may 2016 bring you everything that you wish for.

Eve xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card, love the fun image.
Happy Christmas
Lorraine x

Chris Dring said...

Wow, that chicken sure looks like he's getting his jolly on! LOL! What an adorable image and card! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word he is too cute!! I think this looks like me right now!! LOL!! Love your coloring on this Donna!! Wishing you and your a very Merry Christmas and a stunning New Year in 2016!! HUGS

catherine said...

Fabulous card Donna. I know what you mean about time!!! Wishing you and your family a fabulous Christmas and all the best for the new year
x catherine

Juls said...

Such a fun card, love it :-) x

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Beautiful card, love the image with all the wrapping paper :)