Pages

Saturday 1 March 2014

DigiStamp Boutique...Thanks a Bunch!


Good morning and welcome to the wonderful month of March...so excited for some lovely spring weather and I can't wait for the daffs and tulips to start popping up and adding some much needed colour to the garden!

Talking of Tulips...I love this image that has recently been released from the DigiStamp Boutique and the sentiment is also from the same Blooming Lovely set..

I needed some fairly quick cards this week and decided on a really clean and simple design plus I chose to use one of my fav colour combos, red and yellow!

You can check out all the new releases over in the boutique!

Digital Images: DigiStamp Boutique (Blooming Lovely), Doodled Border Delicious Scraps (Doodled Borders Vol.2)
Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Smooth White Card
Card Stock: SU!(Real Red), Coordinations Card Stock (Yellow)
Tools: Butterfly Punch
SentimentDigiStamp Boutique (Blooming Lovely)

11 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous CAS card.
luv
Debby

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this card Donna.
Wish I could make cards like this.. But they never quite seem right when I do them :-(
Hugs Kelly

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Donna, I love the image, fabulous colouring and a beautiful CAS design.
hugs Sue xx

Catherine said...

This is soooo pretty Donna ! Love the doodling and the little hearts ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Tracey T said...

I need to get over to Digistamps Boutique and treat myself! Love this image and the way you've used it, CAS style. A fabby card. Tracey x

rosie said...

I love this card Donna. your cards are so professional and so perfect. love the image. fab colours x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So elegant and beautiful card, Donna! hugs, Helena

coops said...

simply gorgeous donna.fab cas design and i love your tulips ;D

xx coops xx

Bridie said...

Beautiful card, really effective design

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Monday!!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

XxJULESxX said...

Love this one too Donna another gorgeous card!

MagsB said...

I saw this card on the DSB Facebook page and it bowled me over! It's so fresh and simple, perfect for Spring! :)

love Mags B x