Pages

Saturday 22 February 2014

DigiStamp Boutique...Blooming Lovely


Hooray it's the weekend and the weather's looking pretty good too! Hope you all have a good one!

Today I'm sharing a card using one of the gorgeous, newly released flower images Blooming Lovely from the Digi Stamp Boutique.

It's hard to pick a favourite as they're all so pretty and of course they're perfect for so many different occasions.

They also come with some rather fab sentiments too and I hope nobody will pay too much attention to the fact that I used the daisy sentiment with the rose image...we forgot hubby's Aunty's birthday and the sentiment was perfect but she loves roses!

You can check them out in the boutique here

Digital Image: Digi Stamp Boutique (Blooming Lovely)
Digital Design Papers: Nitwit Collections (Romance & Roses)
Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Smooth White Card
Card Stock: SU! (Regal Rose)
Embellishments: Pearls and ribbon from my craft stash
Tools: Cuttlebug Devine Swirls Embossing Folder, Die-namics Die (Simply Scallops Medium)
Sentiment: Digi Stamp Boutique (Blooming Lovely)

12 comments:

Tracy said...

This is really pretty Donna, I love all the colours and the image x

Eve said...

Hi Donna,
I had to leave a comment on your gorgeous card. I love the way you have used an embossing folder on the vase. Fabulous design, colouring and scrummy papers!
xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Donna. I love the image, fabulous embossed vase and pretty papers too.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Jo said...

oh what a pretty belated birthday card this is! LOVE!
and yet more beautiful papers I see ;)
Have a great weekend xx

Catherine said...

Such a sweet card Donna ! Love the image and your papers too ! Another one on my list !!! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so stunning donna.really love the gorgeous image and your papers and colours are so pretty :D

xx coops xx

Debbie said...

Hi Donna...love this card. So pretty. x

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is beautiful and very elegant.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I love the embossed vase! Please know when I type the word vase, strangely, I am as typing it with an American accent...vayyyyyyse! Anyhoo, what a clever idea with the vayyyyyse! An all round super pretty card xx

gail said...

Stunning, love how you have done the vase. Gail

Bridie said...

I love how you've used the embossing folder! It's a brilliant idea

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Monday!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

XxJULESxX said...

Gorgeous card again!