Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

Little Miss Muffet # 75...You've Been Framed


Good morning everyone, I hope you are all well and for those of you who aren't I'm sending lots of get well hugs!

We have a new challenge for you today over at Little Miss Muffet and the theme is...YOU'VE BEEN FRAMED which means we want to see you use a frame on your creations.

If you'd like to enter this challenge but don't have any frames to hand then Barbara has created some digitals borders you could use and you can find the designs here in the LMM store.

Digital Image: Little Miss Muffet Stamps (Cora Agnes Hatter)
Digital Design Papers: Sweet Shoppe Designs (Pretty as a Picture)
Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Smooth White
Card Stock: SU! (Crumb Cake)
Embellishments: Pearl, Ribbon and Lace from my craft stash
Tools: Nestabilities (Labels Eighteen) Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder
Sentiment: TLC (freebie)

9 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Donna, your colouring here is just amazing with the pink and mint green. A beautiful design too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Wow, I love pink and aqua together... I must try this combo! WHat a fab and pretty card. Big hugs xx

Catherine said...

WOW ! Your card is totally awesome Donna ! Looooove the papers and your colouring is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Donna! Love the color combo and layout! Fantastic coloring and a great frame!

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! Such a gorgeous design Donna!! LOVE the frame and embossing along with your colors! ;) So pretty! HUGS

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Donna - your colouring is amazing!!!
Fabulous LO too :o)
Debs xx

Mrs A. said...

Your coloured image is adorable. Love all your layers. I counted 6 not including the card!! I went to a Promarker colouring class today and enjoyed learning how to put the light into an image. I think I got it!! hugs Mrs A.

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.beautiful design and colours and the image is stunning :D

xx coops xx

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

This is so gorgeous and I love how you added texture with the embossing. Thanks for being part of my year and Happy New Year! :D