Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2012

***It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas***


Morning you lovely lot, the days are flashing by quite quickly now and there's only three more days at work until I can kick back and put my feet up and enjoy the Christmas festivities!

This is the card I made for my gorgeous boy and I just love this lil snowman...he's wearing ski goggles just like Joey Essex and as soon as I saw the image I knew I wanted to use it for James' card.

Digital Image: Designed 2 Delight (Snowman Skier)
Digital Design Papers: Sweet Shoppe Designs (Winter Wonderland)
Colouring Medium: Smooth White Card and Promarkers
Card Stock: SU! (Real Red)
Embellishments: Buttons and Stickles from my carft stash
Tools: Nellie Snellen 'Christmas Flowers' Dies
Sentiment: Created on the Computer

15 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable and gorgeous card Donna.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

This is fabulous Donna. Such a cool snowman, coloured beautifully and I love the papers and layout.

Hugs Sue

Catherine said...

This is so cute Donna ! James will love it ! The papers are so sweet and I do love the goggles ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Desire Fourie said...

Donna your snowman is gorgeous and you have coloured him beautifully. Great card design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Donna, love the fab snowman image & papers.
Wendy xx

catherine said...

Fantastic card Donna and sure is a great image. he will love it. Hope your not too busy!
x catherine

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Donna!! Love the adorable snowman...your son will love it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh such a cute snowman Donna!! LOVE the fun sparkles for snow and scrummy papers!! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

What lovely card, Donna! Love this layout, image, hahers and details.
hugs, Helena

Wishcraft said...

Oh love that image, isn't it fab?! Gorgeous card Donna :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Donna, I love the fab snowman. Perfectly matched papers too. :o)

Donna x

coops said...

so stunning donna.fab design and colours and i love the fantastic snowman :D

x coops xx

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Donna...I love this great image.
Hugs Debbie x

Mrs A. said...

That is a cute image and your colouring so perfect. Like the matching snowman paper. You must spend ages tracking down the right papers. Either that or your secret stash is mountain high!! Hugs Mrs A.

Pauline said...

Gorgeous card Donna, I love that cool snowman dude!