Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

Cupcake 194...Royalty


Oh oh...I'm waaaaay late posting my card for this week's Cupcake Craft Challenge. huge apologies to my teamies for being late...I got a bit bogged down with other things this weekend with no time to craft.

Anyhoo...the fab Keeley has chosen this weeks challenge which is quite simply...ROYALTY...say no more...60 years on the throne...ooooh errrrrr misses!

We have two fab sponsors for you this week...
Some Odd Girl are kindly offering, one lucky winner, three Digi's of their choice
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop are generously offering one lucky winner, a Cats Life Press Stamp (piccy over on Cupcake)

Digital Image: Pink Gem (Keep Calm Owl)
Digital Papers: Carol Ann CD (Gingham printed directly onto Kraft Card)
Colouring Medium: Promarkers
Embellishments: White Button, Cream Lace, Red Organza Ribbon and Pearls from my Craft Stash
Tools: Nesties, Stapler & Quickutz Corner Die
Circular Sentiment: Created on the Computer

18 comments:

Vicky said...

Adorable Donna...:o)

Big hugs Vicky xx

Faye said...

Hey Sweets, flying through, fab card, just love the image - what a hoot!! Hope things settle down this week Hun. xx

Mandy said...

Fab card Donna, what a great image!

xx

Rachel said...

I love this card Donna...that image is fab! Wedgie xxx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Fantastic card hun & just love that image...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Desire Fourie said...

Apologies for not popping in here for the last few days, I have been presenting two full scrapbooking days at my home studio this past weekend.
Loving this beautiful creation of yours.
Hugs
Desíre
DS4J DT Member
Doing Life

Lia said...

beautifil card donna I love the colors
and great digi
hugs Lia

http://acraftynutter.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Love this card!!!!!

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.love your colours and design and the royal owl is so fab :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Good day sweet Donna! Oooh, what a fab card! Love the gingham papers and that owl is sooo cute! Have a fabby day dear! Hugs and sunshine

Catherine said...

Oh I do love your card Donna ! What a fantastic image ! I love it ! Love the paper too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Donna said...

Oh wow this is just the cutest card! Absolutely beautiful, love the little image and your ribbon, lace and button. hugs Donna x

Janet said...

Oh Wow.....love this Donna! x

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Donna - fabby image and so perfectly coloured.
Love the lace and the ribbon.
Thanks for popping by my blog.
Have a fab evening.
Take care
Debs xx

Donna Mosley said...

Donna, this is so adorable hun, love the cute image and the pretty lace. Oooh! how fabby does the gingham look printed on kraft.

Donna x

The Crafty Blonde said...

Fab card, love the sweet image and lovely gingham paper. Fab detail with the lace & ribbon too.
Lyndsey xx

Louise said...

Wow Donna I love this card and I adore owls
Hugs louise xx

having a {me} day said...

Oh your card is amazing! I just love it. Beautiful decoration and I just love that adorable image. keeleyxx