Pages

Friday 4 September 2009

Dutch Dare Challenge # 59


Goodness me...where on earth has this week gone? I really can't believe its Friday already! I seem to have been running behind with everything this week and it hasn't helped having to get Sophie to training sessions 3 nights this week...poor little thing was so tired last night after her first day back at school and training...she was pleased to see her bed bless her lol!

I did manage to fit in a quick card last night which is for the current Dutch Dare challenge, they have a really nice sketch and this card didn't really take too long to put together! I've used one of my fav Christmas images which is from the Digi Stamp Boutique and the image is called Jack and Snowman this lil' pair are so playful and this is a real fun image for Crimbo! I've coloured with Promarkers and added my fav sparkle in the form of glamour dust to all the frosty bits lol!

Design papers are SU but alas I cannot remember the name of the set...I'm useless with papers unless they are digi downloads lol! The sentiment is Penny Black and the beautiful snowflake was created using a Martha Stewart punch that I bought with a gift voucher I was given recently! I've also covered the snowflake in glitter and added a green card candy iced gem to the centre! Crikey, quick card to make...long post to write lol! Hope everyone has a good day, thanks for visiting me today :)

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna you have so many nice images, This is so cute ( I love cute images )
The paper's are fab too....
x
Vicky

Karin said...

Fabulous card Donna.
Love the papers, colours and adorable image which is coloured perfectly.
Thanks for joining the DDCC.

xoxo karin

Dragonlady said...

Hi Donna

Fantastic card. That is a cute image and love the colouring.

Ali x

Emma said...

hiya donna loving your card and the happiness of jack and the snowman. loving all the glitter too. have a good weekend xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Oh I love this card Donna, the paper is fab, the snowman adorable and I think the sentiment is brilliant, I've never hear that before - I will have to remember it to tell my little boy when it snows.
Have a great day!
Clare x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the papers and cute image.
luv
Debby

Pauline said...

Love this card Donna - really cheerful and bright with that great image. Very pretty snowflake and lovely sentiment.
x

Suzie Q said...

Hi Donna,
great card these papers are fab i have them they are called Dashing x enjoy your day
Suzie Qx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

gorgeous card donna

love the image - so sweet

hugs jane x

Sue said...

love this card donna, such gorgeous papers i just ordered these from SU...'dashing designer' I agree about this image too...super cute:)

sue
xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Donna,i love the images and colours.
So beautiful papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Georgia said...

This is stunning Donna! I absolutely love the snowman image and sentiment and the paper is gorgeous, perfect colours! I really like the glittery snowman too, a fab finishing touch! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Mandy said...

Donna, your latest cards are absolutely gorgeous!! You have some great digi images.

Mandy
xx

Unknown said...

Just left a comment on Digistamp Boutique to say how much I love this card - absolutely fantastic!!

Jan xx

Ali Watson said...

This is fab donna, love the sentiment. Have a fab weekend.

Becky said...

what a beautiful Christmas card Donna, I love the glitter, so gorgeous!!
Love Becky xx

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Donna A fab christmas card love the papers and image,lovely colours you've used:)
Hugzz Val xxx

Nicola said...

Awe what a gorgeous image and papers Donna and your sentiment is fabulous.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

LOUISE said...

Fab card Donna, love the sentiment, made me smile! Love the snowflake too! Lou x

Unknown said...

stunning donna, love the image and papers ofcourse there so Dashing lol
speak soon hunni
love emma x

Larissa said...

Great card Donna! The papers you used are so lovely! and I love that cute image!

Hugs,
Larissa

Maria Matter said...

Oh, this is a lovely wintery card and that sentiment is so cute! You have 'colored' your snowman perfectly with the sparkles! great mix of patterned papers too!!!
Blessings, Maria

Jill said...

gorgeous card Donna, love the papers and the layout is fab hugs Jill xx

Paula said...

Wow Donna what a fabulous Christmas cards i love the colours and papers and such a great layout.
Paula xxxx

Emma said...

Aw so cute...love the sentiment.
Emma x