Pages

Wednesday 19 April 2017

Sympathy Card


Good morning,

I made this card some time ago but haven't got round to blogging it until now as I've been unwell recently. The card was for a very dear friend of mine whose Mum recently passed away and I wanted to send a card that wasn't too flowery so that I could let her know I was thinking of her.

I cased the design from a video I came across on YouTube

Digital Sentiment: DigiStamp Boutique
Digital Design Papers: Designs by Krista (Bella)
Embellishments: Ribbon and gems from my craft stash
Tools: Martha Stewart Border Punch and Die-namics (Fishtail Flag Stax)

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

A very stylish card Donna, the papers and design look fabulous.
Lorraine x

Dawn Darlene said...

She's blessed to have a friend like you! :)

Kamilicrafts said...

Very nice, stylish card Donna. The cards I got when I lost my Mum last year meant a lot to me so I'm sure your friend will really appreciate it. Kim x

Mrs A. said...

Hope your feeling better by now. This is a beautiful and stylish card for such a sad occasion. I particularly like the papers you have used. Hugs Mrs A.

MagsB said...

This is lovely, Donna, so elegant, and the soft colours are perfect.

love Mags B x