Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday # 24


Morning everyone...firstly I must apologise for not blog hopping last night...I'm really not feeling a 100% at the moment and I didn't feel like doing anything last night which is most unlike me :( I saw my GP on Monday evening and have to go back again on Friday...I'm hoping he will be able to sort me out soon...I really don't like being a miz-hog lol!


Fortunately my card for this week's Sweet Sketch Wednesday was done last week so at least I didn't have to worry about getting my DT card done! Arlana has created another great sketch this week and the layout was so easy to work I really enjoyed putting this card together! We are sponsored this week by the Digi Stamp Boutique and for my regular visitors...you already know how much I love Sally-Ann's images and this sketch was just perfect for a freebie digi that Sally-Ann has up for grabs at the moment...its only available for the month of November and how fab is this image for all the poorly bunnies out there who are suffering with coughs and colds at the moment! You can find this lil bug image here and I'm sure you'll find lots of uses for it in the coming months lol!

I hope you'll be able to come and join in this weeks sketch challenge...the design team have created some amazing cards and we would love to see you over on the challenge blog...in the meantime here is what I used to create my card:

Design Papers : Sweet Shoppe Designs (Cheeky Girl)
Digi Image
:
Digi Stamp Boutique
Colouring Medium : Promarkers
Embellies: Gems, Ribbon and Glamour Dust from my Craft Stash!
Tools : Small X-Cut Flower Punch

23 comments:

Nicki said...

Love your card Donna, it's really cute and pretty. Hope you are feeling better very soon. Hugs, Nicki

Suzie Q said...

Hi de Hi,
oh dear its not nice when you feeling poorly hope you pick up soon!!
hopefully this is on your mantle piece as this would definitely cheer me up i love this image it is too sweet and your gorguss papers as always!!
chin up-
Suzie q
xx

Mandy said...

Donna, what a fab image!! Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good. Hope you feel better soon!

take care,
Mandy
x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, love the cute bugs.
Hope you feel better soon.
luv
Debby

Sonia said...

Great card Donna :) Lets hope i don't catch a bug lol... Hope you are well?
Hugs Sonia xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Beautiful card and lovely colors.
Hugs

Unknown said...

This is such a gorgeous card & would cheer anyone up who was feeling a bit poorly - you should send it yourself!

Hope you're feeling better soon, horrible feeling under the weather, so take care of yourself.

Jan xx

Catherine said...

What a great card Donna ! The colours are so sweet and soft... Love the digi stamp : I have just downloaded it, thank you for sharing ! I really do hope you will feel better... Take care. Hugs from Catherine

Do What You Love said...

Hi Donna, I hope you start feeling better; guess that little bug is going around. Your card is so delicately precious. The bugs are so cute and I love those beautiful papers and matching flowers - just yummy all over! Feel better soon dear.

mulberry station said...

Good morning Donna. I hope you get feeling better soon. Your card is soo cute. I love those little bugs. What a fun image to work with. Love the colors you have used for your card.

Juls said...

Just so gorgeous!! and If I was going to catch a bug, I would want it to be pink!! fab card!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card Donna!! Love the colors & distressing!! The little bug image is too cute!!

Katie Skiff said...

Cute card Donna!! I like that image, it's funny! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

Rose said...

Adorable card Donna! I just love that image and what you have done with it! Feel better soon!

Jeannie said...

So, so, so ca-ute!!!
Great card with all of it!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Georgia said...

Awww, this is adorable Donna! The papers are beautiful, and I love the colour scheme - pink and orange looks lovely together.
Sorry to hear you're feeling iffy, hope you feel better really soon! :)
Love, Georgia xx

sweetbloominscraps said...

Donna, I love your creation with this wonderful free digi from Digi Stamp Boutique. Just love her images. You really made this into a fantastic card. I love the paper you used and the way you colored the image!

Jill said...

gorgeous card Donna, I love the image and sentiment hugs Jill xx

Anonymous said...

Donna, so sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather. If you received a beautiful card like this I am sure it would cheer you up.

Marion x

Victoria said...

I love this card Donna, that image always makes me smile, I must get my mitts on it!

Hope GP sorts you out, and hey - you don't whinge about being off par - well not compared to me anyway - I'll be getting a reputation in blog land for being a sicknote!

Victoria
x

Arlana 11426 said...

Donna, I love your sweet card this week. I was so happy to see you uses Sally free image. It made it so I could spot light your cards and that help me so I did not have to make so many cards. You did such a perfect job with these bugs and in coloring them so perfectly. Love the added detail and papers. So sorry you are not feeling well. Hope those bugs go away and you feek better soon. Thanks for your sweet card this week.

Lynsey said...

Hi Donna, what a great sentiment, this card really made me smile!
Hugs Lynsey x

Maria Matter said...

oh my, I need to keep a better eye on you, I didn't know you weren't feeling well...I hope by now you are better!
I'll send healthy prayers your way just in case!! Keep us updated!!

your card is so adorable with the sentiment and image, made me giggle!

take care donna
blessings, maria