Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2009

Papertake Weekly...Sketch #28


Good morning everyone...I hope you all had a good start to the week despite the rotten rainy weather! I wasn't feeling too great last night so Sophie didn't go majorette training...she wasn't too impressed with me but she soon got over it...she doesn't hold a grudge for very long bless her lol!

Today is Papertake Weekly time and Dawny has created another wonderful sketch that I'm sure everyone will want to join in with...we are also sponsored this week...by Peggy Loves Vintage and the design team were given some images to work with...I chose 'Jolly Santa' and covered his fluffy bits with glamour dust...bling bling Santa lol! The design papers are from a DCWV paper stack...I couldn't use any digi papers coz my printer has run out of ink and I'm waiting for some to be delivered...hurry up postie...pretty please!

Hope you all have a good day whatever you may be doing :)

15 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Donna, Gorgeous card! The santa image is fab. Hope you are feeling better today.

Lisa x

Unknown said...

What a lovely cheery card, great layout to follow & I love Santa's glittery fluffy bit - ooh err!!

Hope you're feeling better today

Jan xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Donna :-) I used this image too and it is lovely to see what you did with it :-) Love the papers and the bling :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

PinksyDoodles said...

Great card and such a cute image.
Clare x

Anneke klerks said...

wouuuuuuuuu, what a great image
, beautyfull card

fine day

anneke

Sharon Caudle said...

Love it, Donna!!! Santa is just too cute and love the papers you used! The blinged up Santa is fantastic! I love it! hugs!

Mandy said...

Hi Donna, love Santa's bling on his fluffy bits !!

Mandy
x

Liz's creative corner said...

Love the santa, so jolly, great card, thanks for your comments xx

Hugs Liz xx

Catherine said...

What a lovely card Donna ! The picture of Santa reminds me of a book I used to love when I was a little girl (a long long long time ago...) Great job as usual !

Do What You Love said...

HAHA - you fooled me this time, Donna. I was sure you used digi papers! Santa is adorable, love the bling bling; great sketch and love the distressing - great sentiment font too!

Victoria said...

he's a cheeky chappie!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling fab either, are we spreading germs over 'tinterweb now then?

Victoria
x

Maria Matter said...

Well, Donna, this post made me giggle when I read that you covered Santa's fluffy bits with your glamour dust!! lol
Sounds naughty, not nice! lol

Your card is delightful however and this image is gorgeous!!

Hope your ink is on it's way!!!
Blessings, Maria

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Love the paper, it just sets Santa off wonderfully. The corners just complete it perfectly. Great job!

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful Santa Card Donna!! Love the classic colors of the paper!!

Jill said...

beautiful card Donna, I love the vintage santa image hugs Jill xx