Pages

Saturday 1 August 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge # 43...Sketch


Morning gang, I'm up early this morning as I am helping out at work with our annual charity sale...last year we raised about £16,000 for the Arthiritus Foundation and we hope to top that this year...it will be a frantic morning but should be over by about 1pm and then it will be home to craft...hopefully!

We have a new challenge for you on the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge blog and this weeks theme has been chosen by my lovely DT buddy Jill and she has created the most fantastic SKETCH to follow...I loved using your sketch Jill and I hope you don't mind but I have rotated mine as it fitted my image better this way! I've used this rather gorgeous Greeting Farm Anya called 'Pretty Hat' and I have coloured her in using PM's! The design papers are a digi download from Sweet Shoppe Designs and its a Zoe Pearn kit called 'Sugar & Spice'! The dark maroon card stock is SU and the ribbon, gems and pearls are from my craft stash! I think you probs all know how I created my flowers lol!

I hope you can come and join us for this weeks challenge, I loved visiting everyone's blogs last week to see the creations using my 'recipe' and I so look forward to seeing what you do with Jill's sketch! Pop over and see the DT creations...they're amazing!

24 comments:

Victoria said...

I like! The colours are fab.

Hope the fundraiser goes to plan and lots of money pours in then you can treat yourself to a whole afternoon of crafting

Victoria
x

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Donna. I love your colouring and the purples. great rotation of the sketch too.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

sooo pretty donna. I love your image and the colours are fab

Hugs Jane x

Wendy said...

This is lovely Donna I like the way you have rotated the sketch and the colours are lovely. Good luck for today
Wendy x

simplyfairies said...

Fabulous Donna, I love and its a great sketch too, I agree....

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Donna, loving the Anya stamp, and you have used my fav colour! Love it! Hope you raise lots of money for Charity today, and hope you have a great weekend. Lou x

cats whiskers said...

Sorry for the flying visit dear, just have to say this is a stunning card, love the colours layout and image
Hugs Jacquix

Anonymous said...

Great card, Donna, and good luck with the sale today!
Love LizCx

Fern said...

Oh Donna, this card is just fabulous, i love the stylish image and pretty embellishments- the colours are gorgeous!

Fern xx

Unknown said...

Love the colours you've used on this Donna, really gorgeous & love the image too. Now how on earth did you create those flowers, I've no idea LOL!!!

Hope you have a great morning & raise loads.

All the best

Jan xx

Sonia said...

Ohh pretty card and great colours :)
Donna wished i'd of known you had a sale i'd of sent you some pennies for some goodies lol...
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs Sonia x

Jill said...

wow Donna your card is absolutely stunning, I love how you have rotated the sketch and I'm so pleased you liked it( nice and simple to work with) love the image and wow your colouring is fab. Hope the sale goes well and you raise lots of money, have a fab weekend hugs Jill xx

Ali Watson said...

Fabulous card honey. Hope you have a super day a cause very close to my own heart. Good luck :D (eh I've moved too)

Ali x

Jules said...

Hi Donna

What a beautiful card.

Love the colours you have used and the gorgeous image and ribbon.

I hope you have survived your charity sale and that you managed to raise lots of money.

Love Jules xx

Suzie Q said...

Hi Donna,
love this image and the colours are fab must check the sketch out! hope you raise lots today
Suzie Qxx

Donna said...

So sweet Donna, fabulous colouring. Donna x

Riet said...

Ohh Donna,what a beautiful card,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a fab day Donna and raised lots for the Arthiritus Foundation,Well done you for all you do to help.
Your card is lovely and I hope to join in the challenge.
X
Vicky

Pop's Cards said...

The papers are fab and go so well with the iamge which is super cute and coloured perfect, hugs Pops x

Pauline said...

Lovely card Donna. The colours are gorgeous and a very sweet image.
x

Lynsey said...

Hi Donna, I hope the charity sale went well. I love your card your colouring looks beautiful on that cute little image.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Lynsey:)

joanne wardle said...

love how you turned the sketch around. grat card, love the image

Mandy said...

Another fabbie design Donna! Well done with the fundraising!

Mandy
xx

Maria Matter said...

Very pretty! love Anya's hat, a cute little image!
I'll have to read your next post to see how the fundraising went!
Blessings, Maria