Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2008

Christmas Robin Card


Another Crimbo card and this time I have chosen one of my new Christmas stamps from Cuddly Buddly. This cute little Robin has been coloured using watercolour pencils with my usual sprinkling of glamour dust for a bit of Christmas sparkle. Backing paper is from PC Crafter and the red and green matting and layering is from my card stock. I used my snowflake embossing folder and my new Nesties for the background embellies, along with flowers and brads from my stash :)

4 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

Fab card Donna, the robin is just sooo cute and I love the layout and papers etc :) :):) Brill job :)

Elaine x

Pauline said...

Lovely card Donna - the new stamp looks fab and the colours are super.
x

Jackie said...

Hi Donna So pleased to visit Granniville at last :) You've done some amazing cards - I love the Robin - I've got my eye on that stamp too, along with about a million others. I would be delighted to send you some crabs from the seaside too if you let me have your snail mail address. Love xxx

Poppy said...

saw your card cant wait to use my cb xmas stamps, lovely card