Pages

Monday 4 August 2008

50th B'day Card


This card is for a friend of hubby's who is the big five-oh this week and just happens to be a West Ham Supporter, hence the colour scheme! The backing paper I found on my PC and recoloured it in Publisher as it was originally green and the burgundy matting & layering is from my stash. The little stamped image is from Cuddly Buddly and has been paper pieced, the circular text was created on...........you've guessed it.............my PC and the numbers were cut on my Cricut :) The West Ham logos I found from a Google search!

3 comments:

Elaine ♥ said...

What a fab card Donna, love your paper piecing and the layout and sentiment are just perfect :)

Elaine x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fab card - just perfect

hugs jane x

Poppy said...

love this card