Pages

Saturday 30 July 2016

25th Anniversary Card


Good morning,

Weather here is a bit rubbish today, no sunshine and it looks like rain is on its way. I'm off out shopping soon with Sophie, so that should cheer us up a bit!

My friend asked me to make a 25th Anniversary card for her husband, she didn't want anything too fussy so I tried to keep it as simple as I could....she was absolutely delighted with the end result and I think the papers I chose worked really well on the overall design.

Digital Design Papers: DigiStamp Boutique (Pretty in Black - Black Heart Circles)
Card Stock: Silver Mirri Card and Smooth White Card
Embellishments: Ribbon from my craft stash
Tools: Nellie Snellen (Hearts & Swans Dies), Die-namics Die (By The Numbers), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Devine Swirls), Sizzix Circular Scalloped Dies, Circular Punch
Sentiment: Created on the computer using 'Sweet Sassy Serif' font

6 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I do like the backing design paper you have used on this card. A very classy looking card. Just spent absolutely ages faffing around making a card for The Doc as it's our anniversary next week. End result is nothing like I envisaged but I"m happy with the result. Hugs Mrs A.

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So elegant and beautiful card! hugs, Helena

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Donna, a beautiful design. Your friend will love it.

Chris Dring said...

Wow Donna, your card is absolutely stunning! Love all the little details you added and the design is gorgeous!

Wendy said...

Stunning card Donna, fab paper and goes so well with your fabulous design.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Lorraine said...

A very classy card Donna, love the design and colours
Lorraine x