Pages

Thursday 16 June 2016

Get Well Soon


Good morning,

I made this card for a work colleague who has been off work poorly recently and I hope it helped cheer her up a bit. Got to love these pre-coloured Lili of The Valley Art Pads...I can't get enough of them recently.

Pre-coloured Image: Lili of the Valley (Set 27 Beautiful Blooms)
Design Papers: First Edition (Pretty Posy)
Card Stock: SU! (Soft Sky)
Embellishments: Doily, Ribbon, Pearls and Stickles (Stardust) from my craft stash
Tools: Nestabilities (Labels 18 - Soft Sky mat cut by hand), Quickcutz Corner Die
Sentiment: 'Get Well Soon' stamped using an old Elzybells sentiment stamp

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very pretty card, sure to cheer up anyone who's feeling poorly.
Lorraine

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful card! Love colors and image
hugs, Helena

Unknown said...

Aww this is beautiful!! I love the colours and how you used just half a doily! So pretty!
Lucy x