Pages

Thursday, 16 June 2016

Get Well Soon


Good morning,

I made this card for a work colleague who has been off work poorly recently and I hope it helped cheer her up a bit. Got to love these pre-coloured Lili of The Valley Art Pads...I can't get enough of them recently.

Pre-coloured Image: Lili of the Valley (Set 27 Beautiful Blooms)
Design Papers: First Edition (Pretty Posy)
Card Stock: SU! (Soft Sky)
Embellishments: Doily, Ribbon, Pearls and Stickles (Stardust) from my craft stash
Tools: Nestabilities (Labels 18 - Soft Sky mat cut by hand), Quickcutz Corner Die
Sentiment: 'Get Well Soon' stamped using an old Elzybells sentiment stamp

3 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A very pretty card, sure to cheer up anyone who's feeling poorly.
Lorraine

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful card! Love colors and image
hugs, Helena

Lucy Woods said...

Aww this is beautiful!! I love the colours and how you used just half a doily! So pretty!
Lucy x