Pages

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Passion for Promarkers #283...To Someone I Love


Good morning,

Huge apologies for my blogging absence over the last few weeks...due to various issues at work I have been working full time hours, plus additional overtime which has left little time for anything else.

This last weekend I felt physically and mentally exhausted and spent most of the weekend sleeping. I'm hoping to revert to my usual hours sometime in the next of couple weeks and I can't get wait to get back to some kind of normality!

Anyhoo...I'm here to tell you about this weeks Passion for Promarkers challenge which has been chosen by my lovely teamie Lotta and as it's Valentine's this week she has chosen a theme of...TO SOMEONE I LOVE

All you need to do is make sure you follow the challenge theme and use Letraset markers (i.e. pro, flex, tria, aqua, metallic or neon) somewhere on your work!

This weeks sponsor is Sassy Studio Designs
http://www.buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.uk/
and they are offering 4 free digital images to the winner (winners choice).

Digital Images: DigiStamp Boutique (Valentine Truffle), Delicious Scraps (Doodled Borders Vol.2)
Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Smooth White Card
Card Stock: SU! (Real Red)
Sentiment: TLC

16 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Donna, totally adorable image, stunning colouring and I love the sentiment.
I hope things calm down for you soon.
Take care, hugs Sue xx

Catherine said...

I adore your card Donna ! Love the design and your colouring of the little Ted is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

gail said...

Fab card, I love this image, so cute. Gail xx

*Vicki* said...

I so love this teddy bear Donna!! What a sweet little creation!! HUGS :)

Jacee said...

Fabulous design Donna, really like this one, and isn't he the cutest!
hugs jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Jo said...

Oh Donna! I love, love, LOVE this card!
Hope you get plenty rest this week after having such a busy time of it lately, take care xx

Do What You Love said...

Donna, you could really open up a card shop and I'd have to stop trying to make GREAT cards like yours because they are AWESOME! No matter what you make, you do it perfectly! I love the bear, of course and the writing (is that a stamp)...this is another PERFECT card - I love it! Your coloring is perfect. I took two classes and still can't get mine to look as good as yours... but I sure love that you're so talented! Gives me hope and so much inspiration! :-)

Lorraine said...

He is so cute and I love the cas design.
Lorraine x

Debs said...

Totally adorable!!! Love the sentiment and fabulous doodled border too :o)
Hope things settle back down for you again soon.
Enjoy the rest of the evening.
Debs xx

Chris Dring said...

Adorable bear and what a cute card!

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.adorable sweet bear and i love your beautiful colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Mrs A. said...

Your bear is so cute. Love the sentiment lettering. Hugs Mrs A.

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning creation, love the colours too, this is my fave card that you have ever made :0)) hugs Pops x x x

catherine said...

This is a fabulous card Donna and I love the sentiment. Hope your working hours are getting back to normal and you are resting a bit. Sorry for my lack of blogging lately but it is half term now so normality resumes next week!!
x catherine

Joey said...

Just adore this Donna, stunning make. Jo x

Juls said...

Love it!! Xx