Pages

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Golfing Dad (70)


Good morning everyone,

Brrrr, it's been really chilly here over the last few days and the weather forecast in the coming days doesn't look any better either. I think I need to finally give in and dig out my winter coat and stop wearing my Macintosh...its just not warm enough now.

I was asked to make a card for a work colleagues Dad, who recently turned 70...this fab image from Bugaboo immediately sprang to mind as he's so perfect for the occasion. I've kept the design fairly clean and simple and used my fav 'Summer Breeze' papers from Nitwit!

Thanks for stopping by today...I'm always so appreciative of any comments that are left for me, especailly during this busy time leading up to Christmas!

Digital Image: Bugaboo (Gus Golf)
Digital Design Papers: Nitwit Collections (Summer Breeze)
Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Smooth White Card
Card Stock: SU! (Brocade Blue)
Tools: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Swiss Dots) and Scalloped Circular Punch
Sentiment: Happy Birthday Dad and '70' created on the computer using 'Informal Roman' font

14 comments:

Sue said...

This is fabulous Donna, I love the fun image, wonderful colouring and great papers.
hugs Sue xx

Vicky said...

Fabulous hun....!!

Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Such a fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cute card!!

Catherine said...

Your card is fantastic Donna ! I so love your papers and the layout... And the image is so funny ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! This is perfect Donna!! I love the colors and I'm sure he will love this for his birthday!! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Jacee said...

Fabulous card Donna
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Lorraine said...

He looks brilliant Donna. Fab layout and the papers are perfect.
Lorraine x

Mrs A. said...

That diamond paper is so perfect for a golfing jumper. Scene is perfect. hugs Mrs A.

catherine said...

This is a fabulous card Donna and I am sure your friend will love it. It's cold here too and I have already resorted to coat, gloves and hat!!!
x catherine

gail said...

Fab card, sure any golfer will love it, Gail xx

Lynsey said...

Fab card Donna! I hope you have a lovely Christmas.
Hugs Lynsey x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh, I really like this card Doodles! Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and New Year x

Desire Fourie said...

Lol this is so perfect for a fun loving 70 year old. Just adore your mix of design papers. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed festive season and a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}