Pages

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Passion for Promarkers #274...Entertain Us


Good morning everyone,

We have a new challenge starting at Passion for Promarkers this week and it's my turn to choose the theme which is...

***ENTERTAIN US***

I thought it would be a bit of fun to make a card (or any other project) that has been inspired by either a MOVIE or a SONG. My movie and song choice is MONSTER MASH and I've used this adorable Monster Christmas image and sentiment from this weeks sponsor DigiStamp Boutique

Sally Ann is offering lucky winner a £10 gift voucher to spend in the boutique and I'll warn you now, you will be spoilt for choice with some gorgeously cute images to choose from.

Don't forget...to be in with a chance of winning the above prize, you have to follow the challenge theme and ensure you use Letraset markers (i.e. pro, flex, tria, aqua, metallic or neon) somewhere on your work!

Digital Image & Sentiment: DigiStamp Boutique (Monster Christmas)
Digital Design Papers: Sweet Shoppe Designs (12x12 Masks #1 - Dotty Overlay), Bella Gypsy (Just Some Basics - Red Background)
Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Smooth White Card
Embellishments: Ribbon, Buttons & Pearls from my craft stash

17 comments:

Sue said...

Totally fabulous Donna. I love the image, wonderful colouring and the spotty paper with the added detailing looks brilliant.
hugs Sue xx

Jo said...

Donna, this card is AMAZING!!
I love how you've made the backdrop for this fab festive dude. LOVE IT :)
Jo xx

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! This guy makes me smile Donna!! I love this fun and festive guy!! Brilliant make my friend! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Catherine said...

I LOVE your card Donna ! The little character is so cute ! Love the buttons and your colouring too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Juls said...

Fun card :-) xx

Pop's Cards said...

Stunning sweetie :0)) hugs Pops x x x

lbwright22-loopylou said...

This card is sooo cool and fun! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Just brilliant Donna, love the design!
Helen x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Fan and beautiful card! Love colors and design. hugs, Helena

catherine said...

This is such a fabulous card Donna and the monster is just brilliant. Hope everything is ok with you lately
x catherine

Debs said...

Totally awesome - love it!!!
Debs xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fun lovin' card Donna and that image puts a smile on one's face today...thank you.xxxThe Journey is the Start

Sarah Wilks said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Love the Monster Mash song - it's a graveyard smash! Your card captures it perfectly. Crafty hugs Sarah xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous fun card Donna, love the cute monster.
Wendy xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Brilliant Donna and truly stunning!...Sally-Ann xx

Mrs A. said...

Super fun card. Hugs Mrs A.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh this is cute! x