Pages

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Passion for Promarkers #260...Milestone Birthdays


Afternoon lovely bloggers,

Quickie post from me as I completely forgot to post my Passion for Promarkers card this morning and I need to get it on my blog PDQ!

This weeks challenge is MILESTONE BIRTHDAYS and the theme has been chosen by my lovely teamie Jane. We're looking for birthday creations with milestone numbers...i.e. 1st, 18th, 21st, 30th etc.

Don’t forget...to be eligible for our prize draw you must use your Letraset products (promarkers, flex markers, tria markers, aqua markers or metallic markers) and of course follow the theme.

We are lucky to have 2 generous sponsors this week...

First is Letraset who are offering one lucky winner a 6 pack of Flex Markers and

Second is A Day for Daisies who are offering one lucky winner a $12.00 gift card to spend in their online store.

Digital Image: Liliboo at Cuddly Buddly (Pretty Pots)
Digital Design Papers: Nitwit Collections (Summer Breeze)
Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Smooth White Card
Card Stock: SU! (Brocade Blue)
Embellishments: Flowers, Gems and Ribbon and Stickles (Stardust) from my craft stash
Tools: Martha Stewart Daisy Border Punch & Frond Punch, X-Cut Flower Punch
Sentiment: Created on the computer using 'Papyrus' font

14 comments:

Jo said...

Donna, this is gorgeous! what a special card :) xx

Diane said...

Oh Donna, what eye candy, the coloring, framing, image and fun glitter edges are wonderful.

Hugs diane

Pamela said...

Beautiful, such lovely colours.

Pam x

*Vicki* said...

Oh I just love this gorgeous design Donna!! Brilliantly personalized too!! :) HUGS

Ali said...

Such a pretty card xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Donna. A fabulous image and colours, so pretty.
Lorraine x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Donna, this is gorgeous card!
hugs,Helena

Eve said...

Hi Donna,
your card is simply beautiful and your papers match perfectly - love it!
xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Donna. I love the image, beautiful papers and pretty flowers. Everything co-ordinates perfectly. The way you have added the age looks fabulous, I must remember to try that!
hug Sue xx
P.S. You are one of my bestest blogging buddies too! ♥

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning creation, loving the image and the colour combo too... Oh wow power in prayer or the power and determination and will of an old man to keep on living....his smile today was priceless and he actually ate a bit of porridge and soup for me today. Yesterday we were told to tell family and have his Last Rights given by the Priest, he was not able to open the Golden Gates... I have decided to come home this evening after spending all night with him and try and relax....and this is how I relax....thanks for your sweet thoughts, I value my friends here...♥aNNie

The Journey is the Start

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card Donna ! Love the papers, the colouring, and the little flowers ! So so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so stunning donna.your papers and colours are really beautiful and i love the floral image :D

xx coops xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Ooooh, so pretty, I love the colours x

Mrs A. said...

I'm not usually a lover of blue but I do love this card in blue. Love the combination of backing papers and the super flowers you have created. Hugs Mrs A.