Pages

Saturday 15 March 2014

Polka Dot Pals Faye...A Birthday Suprise


Good morning everyone,

My lovely blogging buddy and good friend Faye is celebrating her birthday today and for anyone who knows Faye or follows her blog will know that she is a bit of a glitter monster!

Barbara at Little Miss Muffet Stamps wanted to organise a secret birthday surprise for Faye as she works incredibly hard behind the scenes organising all the DT details for the Little Misses and she has created this super cute little image called Polka Dot Pals Faye...she is spraying glitter absolutely everywhere! Yep it's definitely a great likeness for Faye!

*** HaPpY BiRtHdAy FaYe ***

Surprise, surprise...bet you can't believe we all kept this one a secret from you lol!  Hope you have a wonderful day with lots of treats!

I do have to confess to having a bit of a nightmare with the stickles glitter on this card...for some reason when I applied it to the image it caused the printer ink to bleed. It was the last thing I added to the card and I was really disappointed as I couldn't undo the damage and unfortunately didn't have time to make another card.

Digital Image: Little Miss Muffet Stamps (Polka Dot Pals Faye)
Design Papers: Wild Rose Studio (Freebie with a craft magazine)
Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Smooth White Card
Card Stock: SU! (Chocolate Chip)
Embellishments: Ribbon and pearls from my craft stash
Tools: Cricut
Sentiment: Text sourced from Google and re-created on my computer using 2 different fonts

9 comments:

Catherine said...

Fluff will be delighted Donna ! What a stunning card ! Fantastic colouring as always and I love the layout - and the papers of course !!! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sue said...

How fabulous! Such a lovely way to celebrate Faye's special day. The image is gorgeous and coloured so beautifully, I love the papers and wonderful sentiment too.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, I love this creation, looks fabulous, hugs Pops x x x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Donna, love the design & scrummy colours.

Donna x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Lovely card, Donna! fine combination of papers, gorgeous design. hugs, Helena

Wishcraft said...

I've had the same stickles issue before - isn't it annoying! Still gorgeous though... fab layout and colours, a really lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I can't believe I didn't get a single wiffter of this surprise, but it totally made my day. This is a gorgeous card, even more so in real life. And with a side of choklit! Thank you so much for making my birthday special, love you xxx

gail said...

fab card and the image and glitter are lovely. Gail

coops said...

so stunning donna.fabulous design and colours and i love the fab faye digi ;D

xx coops xx