Pages

Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Passion for Promarkers # 235...Shaped Cards


Good afternoon everyone, hope you're having a good week so far especially those with children on a half-term break!

It is with great shame that I'm posting my Passion for Promarkers card late today...being the blonde numpty I am, I completely got my weeks messed up and I thought I had another week to complete my card so huge apologies to my teamies on team 2...sorry to let the side down girls!

This weeks theme is SHAPED CARDS and whilst I had my Cricut machine out last week, I cut this card out onto plain white card stock and then cut the same shape on a 12x12 sheet of design paper. It was a bit tricky sticking the two together but I got there in the end and will definitely try doing this again.

We are sponsored by the Digi Stamp Boutique this week and Sally-Ann is offering a £10 gift voucher to the winner to spend in the boutique. There are some fab new releases this month including this cheeky little puppy called Stanley!

Digital Image: Digi Stamp Boutique (Stanley & Bone)
Embellishments: Pearls & Gems from my craft stash
Tools: Cricut Machine and Wild Card Cartridge, Nestabilities, Carl Flower Punch
Sentiment: Digi Stamp Boutique (Yappy Birthday)

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just adorable Donna. Definitely a little girl pupoy.
{I would love you to take part in my 800 Follower Give-away where everyone is a winner who enters. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sue said...

Awwww Stanley is adorable, I am so pleased I bought him yesterday. Wonderful colouring and such a pretty design too.
You definitely haven't let the team down Donna so please don't worry and this beauty was worth the wait!
hugs Sue xx

Gail Townsend said...

love this card, I have purchased this image today! fab colours. Gail

Debs said...

Adorable card Donna - sweet image and I love the card shape.
Debs xx

Mrs A. said...

Sweet puppy and a great shape you have cut. Hugs Mrs A.

Catherine said...

Awwww... This is so cute Donna ! Love the shape of your card.... Gorgeous colours and papers as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Dotty Jo x said...

Awwwwwwwww, so sweet! Jo x

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

So sweet and adorable!

Jocelyn x