Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

DigiStamp Boutique...Olivia


Hello everyone, big hurrah for the weekend and I'm especially excited coz I've got next week off work and I'm so looking forward to the break. Fingers crossed the weather stays nice for us...I'll be miffed if it rains!

Well it's not often you see me twice in one day but I'm here to share this cute lil' kitty called Olivia with you today and she's from the DigiStamp Boutique (link below).  I had great fun colouring her in and I think this image could be used for so many different occasions, it's so versatile.

I bought these card bases in the Craftwork Cards sale recently and it wasn't until they arrived that I realised a square mat didn't look too good on them at all. I had a rare light bulb moment and dusted off my Cricut machine and bingo a circular mat did the job nicely!

Digital Image: DigiStamp Boutique (Olivia for You)
Digital Design Papers: Bella Gypsy (Hurry Up Spring)
Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Smooth White Card
Card Stock: SU! (Rich Razzleberry)
Embellishments: Pearls from my craft stash
Tools: Cricut (to cut circles) X-cut Flower Punch

19 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Donna, this is such a sweet card. Keeping everything crossed for a super sunny week next week for you.

Enjoy your week off.

xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is adorable Donna. That image is so sweet, great card
Have a great week off, fingered crossed you get some decent weather
Hugs Kelly

rosie said...

gorgeous. love the image. fab colours and layout x

Mrs A. said...

The circle pulls this card together . Like how you have used the same paper to cut the flowers hugs Mrs A.

Desire Fourie said...

Just so pretty. Love the decorative edges and cute image.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Donna, I love the sweet image and beautiful colours. I agree, the circle works so well the card shape.
I hope you have a wonderful week off work.
hugs Sue xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh yummy look at these colors! I love this and with your shapely design too!! That kitty is soooo super sweet Donna! :) Have a happy weekend my friend! HUGS

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you are having a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card Donna! Enjoy your week off sweetie.

Hugs
Maarit

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

lovely card Donna great image xx

catherine said...

fabulous card Donna and great idea to use the circle mat- it looks so good. have a fab week of work and I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for nice weather
x catherine

Catherine said...

This is so adorable Donna ! Love the shape and the papers and this little kitty is sooooo cute ! Enjoy your hols Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.beautiful colours and design and i love the adorable kitty ;D
enjoy your week off :D


xx coops xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Beautiful Donna...stunning style and detail...xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is really gorgeous, fabulous design, hugs Pops x x x

Debs said...

What a cutie Donna - love the colours and fabulous card shape.
Debs xx

Do What You Love said...

Donna, I love the papers and the way you color this precious little kitty! Your colors are so pretty. You really know how to define your characters with your delightful touch - the shadow effects - just superb! You really know how to make them so perfectly; the different mats, flowers and embellishments. I so adore your work! Thanks for always inspiring me! Have a good week! :-)

The Crafty Blonde said...

Such a gorgeous card, love the sweet image and fabulous layout. Fabulous papers and colours xx

Unknown said...

This is totally adorable! I love the patterned paper you picked :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty