Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Little Miss Muffet Stamps #65...Nursery Rhymes


Good morning lovely bloggers, hope you're all having a fab week so far. It's been so hot here but I'm not complaining as we have to make the most of the lovely weather whilst it lasts! My only gripe is that it has been a little bit too hot to craft and desk fans and crafting don't really mix do they lol!

I'm coming atcha from Little Miss Muffet Stamps today and we have a brand new challenge which is all about NURSERY RHYMES

I had a lot fun picking which one I wanted to use. It brought back many happy memories of my two when they were little and singing along in the car on long journeys! I finally settled on 'What are Little Boys Made Of' and I've used this super cute Toby image who was a recent new release...he's uber cute!

You can find all the challenge details and new rules for entering over on the challenge blog and you can also checkout the gorgeous inspirational makes from my teamies.

Digital Image: Little Miss Muffet Stamps (Polka Dot Pals - Toby)
Digital Design Papers: Bella Gypsy (In Real Life)
Colouring Medium: Promarkers & Smooth White Card
Card Stock: Found in my scraps drawer
Embellishments: Button and Twine from my craft stash
Tools: Die-namics (Simply Scallops Medium) Quickutz Corner Die
Sentiment: Created on the computer

15 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely card Donna great backing paper xx

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card! I love your coloring Donna! We have had hot weather here too...yesterday was the first day for three weeks that it rained! Boy did we need it!! Today is another gloriuos sunny day! Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

Catherine said...

This is so cute Donna ! I love your papers and your colouring is fantastic - as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sue said...

This is wonderful Donna. I love the cute image, your colouring is fabulous and I like the way you have added the twine and button
Hugs Sue xx

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is just gorgeous, loving the colours, hugs Pops xxx

coops said...

so stunning donna.i love your cute superhero and your design and papers are fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

*Vicki* said...

Hello Donna!! WOW!! This is so adorable!! Love the image and your wonderful color combo! :)

karen said...

Just love it Donna! hugs, Karenx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

beautiful card Donna! lovely design. hugs, Helena

debby4000 said...

sooooo cute.
luv
Debby

catherine said...

A fabulous card Donna and such a great image. Love the bold colours. I know what you mean about the heat and crafting- can't sit still long enough at the desk!!
x catherine

Cazza said...

So cute Donna and I love the colour combo! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

Suzie Q said...

Wowzers Donna,
fab colouring and great boys card so bright and cheerful x
hugs
Suzie qx

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Great choice with those colors, image and sentiment :>)

Shelly said...

Super boy for a super card, great vibrant colours and fabulous colouring! Love your rhyme too xx