Pages

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Mad as a Hatter?



Well it's not often you see me 3 days in a row...I must be on a roll at the moment!

I was playing around with my Promarkers at the weekend and experimenting with a different colouring technique after watching some videos on You Tube. I'm really not too sure if I like all the white space that's been left around the colouring but it was good fun trying something a bit different. My colouring is nowhere near perfect and I'm pretty sure I've got it totally wrong on the band around her hat, but hey ho, I guess I'll learn by my mistakes!

I followed the sketch over at Little Miss Muffet but silly me forgot the deadline for the challenge was last night...oh well, never mind...it was a great sketch and definitely one I will use again.

I'm entering my card into the following challenge...
Charisma Cardz #6...Anything Goes (ends 20/2/13)
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge...Make It Girly (ends 24/2/13) * Top 3 Winner *
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge #115...Anything Goes (ends 26/2/13)

Digital Image: Little Miss Muffet (Melba Flora Hatter)
Digital Design Papers: Sweet Shoppe Designs (Something Pretty)
Card Stock: SU! (Really Rust)
Embellishments: Lace, Flowers and Pearls from my craft stash
Tools: Memory Box Swirl & Flourishes Die (cut down to fit my design)
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards

15 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love the 20's feel!! Hugs Juls

Faye said...

Doodles... Your colouring is ace and I totally love this card. Pretty colours too. X

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Brilliant!!! love this card Donna great layout papers and image
jacqui x

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie this is a fabulous creation, huggles Pops x x x

Catherine said...

Your colouring looks fantastic Donna ! I really love it ! And I do love your card, love the layout and the flourish with the little flowers looks so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so stunning donna.really love the colouring and gorgeous image and design :D

xx coops xx

catherine said...

I just love it Donna. A great image and I think the colouring is super. Hope your all enjoying the holidays
x catherine

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Donna! I love the papers and the wonderfully-colored image!

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous. So love the beautiful colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

karen said...

Hi Donna, wonderful card!!!!! Karenxx

Betty said...

Fab colouring just love that cute image. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this time and good luck
Bettyxxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh Donna!! This is so sweet!! I love your coloring and that layout is scrumptious!! Have a great weekend! HUGS :)

Mrs A. said...

Love this image and this card is so me. Love it. Hugs Mrs A.

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Such a cute card!! Thanks for participating in our PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY challenge!!

~DEANNE~

Bunny said...

This is lovely...Thank you for joining us at Penny's and good luck.

Caz PPC DT