Pages

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Snowman Soup


I thought I'd have a go at making some snowman soup. I know it's not as big here in the UK as it is in America but I love the idea of mixing up a scrummy hot chocolate crammed full of chocolate buttons and marshmallows.

I made nearly 30 of these little treats and they'll make great stocking fillers!


Indredients
1 small cup of Hot Chocolate (will make about 3 drinks)
30 Chocolate Buttons (Cadbury's of Course)
30 Teenie Weenie Marshmallows
2 Cello Cones (one to seal the chocolate powder in then slot into another cello bag, put the buttons and marshmallows on top before tieing off)
1 Candy Cane
1 Snowman Soup Recipe (sourced from Google)
Ribbon to Decorate

Hope you likey...and check back later on this week, coz I've got some more to show you...not the same, but similar.

14 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Donna these are super and yummy gifts which you have made up so creatively.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
{Doing Life – 400 Follower Give Away}

Mandy said...

Yum...could just do with a snowman soup right now! Lovely project Donna.

p.s. it's looking like pea soup outside this morning.

xx

Sue said...

These are wonderful. The make such a thoughtful gift I think

Hugs Sue

Catherine said...

Oh Donna I just adore these ! What a fantastic idea ! Thank you for the recipe, I've got to try it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Yummy can I be on your stocking list :)

jacqui x

Vicky said...

Oooh how totally cute are these, wow these are fabulous sweetie!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Lisa said...

Oh these are FAB Donna! Great little stocking fillers :-)

Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Oh how stinkin' CUTE Donna!! I LOVE how you've put the soup contents in the cone bags!! So scrumptious looking!! HUGS :)

coops said...

oh these are fabulous donna.i love hot choc :D

xx coops xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute treats, Donna!! Love them!!

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Donna, what a gorgeous and very cute idea :) make lovely little gifts and stocking fillers :) xx

Donna Mosley said...

Ooh! Donna, these are fab hun. Love 'em!

Donna x

Shelly said...

Oh wow Donna, what a fabulous idea! These are just perfect for little gifts, and they look stunning! Where do you find the plastic cones from? Have a fab weekend, Shelly x

Faye said...

I LIKE snowman soup. What a cute idea, executed beautifully. X