Pages

Friday 21 December 2012

Dancing on Ice at Christmas


Only four more sleeps until Santa comes...we're all ready and excited for the big day, are you?  It's my last day at work today until the 2nd January...woohoo!

Well, you've seen Hubby's and James' Christmas cards and today I'm sharing Sophie's with you. She loves ice skating and can't wait for Dancing on Ice to start in the New Year...as soon as I saw this image over at Kenny K, I knew it would be perfect for her.

I've also used some rather fab papers that are a recent release from the Digi Stamp Boutique...you can check them all out here and you can see below which sets I've used on my card.

Digital Image: Kenny K (Ice Skate Kate)
Digital Papers: Digi Stamp Boutique (Dotty Christmas Paper Set & Starlight Papers)
Colouring medium: Smooth White Card & Promarkers
Card Stock: SU! (Rich Razzleberry)
Embellishments: Ribbon, Card Candy & Stickles from my craft stash
Tools: Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch
Sentiment: Created on the Computer & Craftwork Cards

13 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is so sweet Donna ! I love the snow effect and the beautiful papers ! Sophie will love it, that's for sure ! Enjoy your hols Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Donna, fabulous image and love the colours.
Wendy xx

Sue said...

WOW!! This is fabulous Donna. I love that fun image and your colouring is wonderful. The papers and snowflakes are gorgeous too.

Hugs Sue

Mrs A. said...

That little star paper is fabby and looks so good mixing and matching with the polka dots. Love that image too. Have a lovely Christmas. Hugs Mrs A.

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card, Donna. I love the colours.
Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous Donna, I bet she loves it!
Helen x

catherine said...

This is just the perfect card for Sophie and I'm sure she will just love it. It is just beautiful.
x catherine

Vicky said...

fabulous card sweetie love the cute image and the spots.

lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Juls said...

so cute!! Loving the combo of polka dots!! Hugs Juls

Faye said...

I really hope you enjoy your break. Well deserved if you ask me. This is a super creation. Love the snow detail too. Have a fabby Christmas and New Year Hun. X

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.i love your colours and fab fun image.
Wishing you a very Happy Christmas :D

xx coops xx

karen said...

Brilliant card Donna, lovin the image and fab colours! Wishing you a Happy Christmas, hope its a good one, lots of love, Karenxxx

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous Donna, fab colouring, and I love those bright funky papers!