Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Gems of Inspiration...Penguin Card


Morning you lovely lot...it's not often you see me on a Tuesday buts it's my turn to post on the Gems of Inspiration blog so I'm sharing this uber cute lil' penguin card that I made over the weekend.

I decided to go for a fairly clean and simple design and I've gone outside my comfort zone by using blue and orange together.  They're not normally colours I would go for but I'll definitely use them again...I think they look quite striking together...what do you think?

Digital Image: Pink Gem Designs (Penguin Set 1)
Card Stock: Found in My Craft Stash
Embellishments: Ribbon, Glamour Dust and Gems from my Craft Stash!
Tools: Nellie Snellen Snowflake Dies
Sentiment: Craftwork Cards

17 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card Donna.
luv
Debby

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! this is so cute Donna, love the image and gorgeous design.

Donna x

Amanda said...

Such a cute card, fab penguin image. Hugs, Amanda x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Love this card Donna, especially that cute image

jacqui x

Debs said...

Toooooo cute!!!
Love the splash of orange :o)
Have a fab day.
Debs xx

Sue said...

Awwww I love that penguin and the colours really work so well with it. The embossing and spotty ribbon look fabulous

Sue

Donna said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Donna and the blue and orange look really good together, that has to be the cutest penguin I've ever seen. Donna x

cotnob said...

He is just the cutest penguin ever and he makes a fab Christmas card especially with the embossed panel.
Pauline
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Wishcraft said...

Love this cute penguin and the blue & orange work perfectly together. Gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous donna.love the sweet penguin and really stunning colours :D

xx coops xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable!! Love the sweet penguin image and embossed background!!

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Donna.
Wendy xx

catherine said...

Fantastic card Donna and I think these colours are great together. Love the image
x catherine

Unknown said...

Love the colour combo and fab digi image

Jan x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful,Donna! Love this cute image and colors. hugs, Helena

Lisa said...

Hi Donna, FAB card! Love this cute penguin.

Lisa x