Pages

Wednesday 26 September 2012

The Big Five O


Welcome to Wednesday and hopefully some better weather for my crafting buddies further North. The pictures on the news last night were awful and showed some really severe flooding...I hope you've all managed to keep dry and I'm sending big hugs to anyone affected by the bad weather.

I'm sharing a card today that I was recently asked to make...I seem to get a lot of requests for A5 and I have to be honest they are not my fav size to make but if that's what people want then I'll do my best to make something for them. I blew the dust off my Cricut machine to cut the numbers for this card and I also used some new Framelits dies that I bought at Hobbycraft recently.

Design Papers: Summertime Designs (Happiness)
Card Stock: Stampin' Up (Not Quite Navy)
Embellishments: Ribbon, Pearls, Bling Buckle and Flowers from my Craft Stash!
Tools: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (Swirls), Quickutz Fancy Corner Die and Sizzix Framelits
Numbers: Cut on my Cricut Machine
Sentiment: Pebbles Inc. Rub-on

10 comments:

Catherine said...

Your card is gorgeous Donna ! The papers are beautiful and I love the embossed pannel and the little buckle too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. The flowery paper is lovely.
Nikki x

Lia said...

wonderful card donna , your other cards are nice too
hugs Lia

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Donna!! Love the color combo with your papers and that ribbon slide adds the perfect touch!! :) HUGS

Vicky said...

Fabulous card Donna...:O)

big hugs Vicky xx

Desire Fourie said...

Donna I just love this. So beautifully designed. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

catherine said...

This is a fab card Donna and love the colours. Great for the occassion. It has been bad here but is drying out now. Unfortunately it has all gone back towards York and the river Ouse. Not good there now
x catherine

Amanda said...

Fabulous card Donna, isn't it strange how non crafters like a5 size but us crafters mostly prefer square. Love your number cards, really inspiring. Hugs, Amanda x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Donna - so elegant and really pretty papers! Hugs, Juliexx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So pretty card, Donna! Lovely paper and embellishments. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Helena