Pages

Saturday, 18 August 2012

A Gem of Challenge # 53...Animals & Teddy Bears!


Good morning all, this is a scheduled post and hopefully Mr Blogger has behaved himself and published it for me.

Today brings a new challenge over at A Gem of A Challenge...my fab teamie Vicky has chosen the theme which is ANIMALS & TEDDIES so it's all things cute and fluffie this week. We hope you'll pop over and join in the fun...there are 4 digi images up for grabs for the winner of this challenge!

Digital Image: Pink Gem Designs (Horace with Flowers)
Design Papers: My Minds Eye (Dwell)
Colouring Medium: Promarkers
Card Stock: Found in my Scraps Box
Embellishments: Ribbons & Gems from my Craft Stash!
Tools: Martha Stewart Border Punch
Sentiment: Created on the Computer (Font : Papyrus)

15 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is so beautifully designed. Lovely colours and embellishments. Everything works together perfectly. Wishing you a relaxing weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

Catherine said...

What a stunning card Donna ! Your work is always so neat ! I love the papers and the pretty ribbon ! Great image too ! Have a great week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Vicky said...

I love this card Donna, it's such a sweet image and you have used such pretty colours, hope you're having a great weekend

hugs Vicky xxx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is very sweet Donna love your punched edge

jacqui x

Juls said...

Hi Donna

I have been M.I.A in blogland recently, and now doing a major catch up to see how everyone is getting on, hopefully life is settling into a more normal rountine now&I can get back to visiting more regularly again. I have loved having a good look round your blog to check out all I have missed, ! truley inspirational work!! Hugs Juls

Riet said...

So beautiful card Donna,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Donna!! This is precious!! Love your layout and design! HUGS

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. Such a sweet image.
Nikki x

Jennifer said...

So cute Donna! xx Jenny xx

Laura said...

Aww Donna, this is so sweet. I love those polka dot papers and the MS border punch finishes it off nicely.
Laura xx

Faye said...

I love these pretty pastel papers with the cute little guy. More fabulousness. xxx

Pauline said...

Such a cutie Donna! I love this oh so sweet image, and the pretty papers!

Janet said...

This is beautiful Donna....love the pastel colours you have used here :)

Lisa said...

Super cute card Donna :-)

Lisa x

rosie said...

gorgeous. fab papers. love the spotty one. great image. fab bow too x