Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

Cupcake Craft Challenge 175...Born on a Winter's Day!


Morning my lovelies...hope you all had a good weekend and managed to fit in some crafting time...we had a fairly quiet weekend which was most enjoyable!

We have a new challenge at Cupcake today which has been chosen by Louise...we are celebrating winter birthday's hence the theme BORN ON A WINTER'S DAY...we want to see winter images, colours and design papers on your cards and we really look forward to seeing your entries. There's some fab inspiration for you over on the challenge blog so if you have a few mins pop over and check out what the design team have created.

This weeks fab sponsor is My Mum's Craft Shop and they are offering a rather scrummy £10 gift voucher to the winner.

Stamped Image: Hanglar (RAK from a friend)
Colouring Medium: Promarkers
Design Papers: Mixture of Scraps from my Scrap Box
Card Stock: SU! Not Quite Navy
Tools: Martha Stewart Border Punch & Memory Box Pastry Labels Die
Embellishments: Ribbon, Flowers and Pearls from my craft stash, button from Crafty Emma's Store
Sentiment: Created on the computer

18 comments:

catherine said...

Fantastic card and loving the colours. have a good week
x catherine

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Beautiful birthday card! Lovely colors and image.
Helena
xx

Catherine said...

Oh Sweetie what an adorable card ! I love H and S images ! And I love the soft and pretty colours you have chosen... Such a fresh and clean look, I love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Brodders said...

Scrumptious Donna :) Hope you have a good week love Jane x

Faye said...

Hey Doodles. It's cold today isn't it?! Don't like it. But I like your card. I like it a lot. Fabby papers, and I'm totally loving the button. xxx

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, lovely image and fab layout!
Helen x

coops said...

stunning card donna.the image is gorgeous and i love your fab papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Laura said...

Hi Donna, I have just added myself as a follower as your cards are gorgeous!
I especially love this one, the colours are great!
Laura xx

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie I Love the hanglar image I havnt used my hanglar stamps for sooooooo long.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Donna,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Louise said...

Super card Donna and lovely design
Hugs louise xx

Shelly said...

Such a cutie Donna, I love the pretty ribbon and flowers! Have a lovely week, Shelly x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Donna :o) Love that sweet image and gorgeous colours too. Your embellies are all so cute! Lisa x

Marie-Louise said...

Such a pretty card.

Marie-Louise said...

Really cute card. Love the colours.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Beautiful colouring Donna! And a fab button!

Warm hugs
Maarit

having a {me} day said...

Aww, this is beautiful. Love the colour combo. keeleyxx

Mandy said...

Donna, this is such a sweet card.

xx