Pages

Saturday 6 March 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge...Black...White & Shades of Grey


Morning everyone...thank goodness its the weekend...it's been a really stressful week one way or another and I am so pleased to have a couple of days to kick back and chillax and do some crafting too!

This week's challenge at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge really challenged me...BLACK...WHITE & SHADES of GREY......no colour....oh oh...what's a girl to do...include the teensiest weensiest amount of colour of course lol! I got there in the end and hopefully did an OK job with the theme...my DT buddies have done much, much better than me and you can see all their gorgeous cards over on the challenge blog!

This is also a WATCH THIS SPACE kind of moment as there is something really exciting happening in the Secret Crafter shop soon and you'll have to watch this space for further details...I hate to tease but hopefully you will think it's well worth the wait...well I think so anyway lol!

Digi Image : Soft Pencil (Sweet Puppy)
Design Papers : Sweet Shoppe Designs (Big Wheels)
Black Card Stock : Ebay
Colouring Medium : Promarkers
Embellies : Ribbons...Flowers...Brad & Squiggly Rub-Ons from my Craft Stash!
Tools : Martha Stewart Border Punch

26 comments:

nessy said...

think you have done a fab job with the colour combo (not easy) ~what a cute image ~love all the detail donna ~love it!
vanessa xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous card Donna. What a sweet little image!

Hugs Jane x

Lisa said...

Hi Donna, Cute card! Black, grey and white certainly sounds challenging and I think you have done a great job.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.

Lisa x

Stacy said...

WEll...You rocked this challenge!!! I love this little puppy and you just made the most adorable card with him!

Juls said...

so sweet!! Love it Hugs Juls

Catherine said...

Hello Sweetie ! Wow ! Your card is gorgeous Donna ! The challenge wasn't an easy one and the result is fab ! Love the squiggly rub-on, the border and the flower too ! Go and visit my blog I have got an award for you ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Donna...love that little puppy!
I struggled with this one too...but I do like the end result, so may give it another go sometime...
Helen x

Marion said...

You did a fabulous job Donna. Cute puppy and Lovely paper.
Marion

Anonymous said...

Donna this is so cute, Sue x

Christine said...

Hi donna sweet image great DPs fab card nowt wrong wi it.

Hugs Christine xx

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Donna, love those papers. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Clairex

Riet said...

So beautiful card Donna,i love your image and papers.
So sweet.

Hugs Riet.xx

Victoria said...

mmm mmmmmm I love everything about this, papers are scrummy, ribbon is scrummy, image is scrummy - tease is a bit on the mean side though lol!
Hugs
Victoria
x

theneon said...

How very sweet -- the teensiest weensiest amount of color just sets off all the other colors and shades and patterns perfectly. And, what's a girl to do? Love it.

Maria Matter said...

oh Donna, I just adore your gray card! Sweet puppy definitely is sweet, love the polka dots too!
enjoy your relaxing weekend!
Blessings, Maria

Anonymous said...

This is just perfect Donna, those papers look fab, i love the swirly edge, cute image and ribbons...
Lovely card !!!!
x
Vicky

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous Donna. oh you tease you lol. Hope you are well honey. Hugs Ali x

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Donna. Hope you have a very relaxed weekend.

Mandy
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Donna, I love this card! Well you know this is my favourite colour scheme ;) Love that pop of colour!

Liz xxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

FAB as always Donna!!! You always give me such great inspiration! I love your style so much! I have to tell you that I copied something you did but I don't want you to think that I am a big stealer - I will link your blog on my post so everyone can come see "the master" LOL. I hope this is okay with you - I haven't posted it yet.

Poppy said...

awww cute card,love black n white.
poppy

Emma said...

Aw so cute....gorgeous Donna.
Hugs Emma x

Simone said...

Wow, what a fabulous card! I love it!
Simone

Anonymous said...

This is so cute Love the little puppy

Mel X said...

This is so adorable. Love the ribbons you used and fun stitches!

Mel X

Christy said...

I love it! I just did a card in the same color combo and boy was it a challenge alright :) You did beautiful!