Pages

Tuesday 11 August 2009

Sketch Saturday...WK 63


Morning everyone, yesterday was incredibly busy at work, I don't know where the day went, I'm still thinking that someone stole half of it lol!

Today's card is for Sketch Saturday...a brilliant sketch this week but I don't think I've done it any justice with this card...I don't know what it is but this card just doesn't do it for me lol! The image is a stamp I bought from Pollycrafts in their sale earlier on this year and as always I have coloured with Promarkers! The papers are a digi download from Sweet Shoppe Designs and the kit is called 'Random Christmas.' The snowflakes were cut on my Cricut using the Accent Essentials cart and I have used Ric -Rac and buttons from my craft stash! The sentiment is a Letraset rub-on and I almost forgot to mention the glamour dust on the furry bits of the Eskimo lol! Thanks for visiting today, I hope you enjoyed this card more than I have lol!

21 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Donna

Lovely card and I like how you have used the sketch.

Ali x

Rach said...

a fabulous card Donna, hugs rachxx

LOUISE said...

Hi Donna, lovely card. Love the image, and your snowflakes with the little buttons! Lou x

Suzie Q said...

Hiya,
Nowt wrong with this mate, ilove it all especially papers and snowflakes look fandabidozie!!!!
hugs
Suzie Qx

Wendy said...

Lovely card Donna, I really must get some Christmas cards made.
Wendy x

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Donna. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

Fab card Donna, im loving the spotty christmas paper! Cool!
Erin x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute, wonderful image and fab christmas colours.
luv
Debby

Ali Watson said...

Fab card Donna, so cute. hope you are well honey.

Pauline said...

I think it's a lovely card Donna. Great little image and the papers are perfect.
x

Anneke klerks said...

prachtige kerstkaart Donna

fijne dag

anneke

Mel said...

This is a fab card Donna you have done a great job with the sketch but funny i felt the same about mine lol
have a great day Mel x

Paula said...

Such a fantastic Christmas card Donna i love the cute image.
Paula xxxx

Emma said...

hiya, love your card great xmas card, loving your snowflakes!!!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Donna,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Bee said...

Hi Donna, thank you for your kind words on my new blog. I've visited yours a number of times and am always so impressed by your beautiful and professional looking cards :)
- Crafts by Bee

Maria Matter said...

I think this is a great card Donna, maybe you just envisioned it differently. It's a sweet little santa and those DP snowflakes are a wonderful accent!

Flashby work days are preferred, no? only three more days to the weekend!
yay!
Blessings, Maria

nessy said...

fabby xmas card ~ love the image and papers you have used donna!
vanessa xx

Tab said...

Oooh love your sweet card, the image is adorable and I love the colour combo!
Hugs Tab xxx

Jill said...

gorgeous card Donna I love the image so cute hugs Jill xx

simplyfairies said...

Oooooeeerrrr I lurves this such a cute lil fella, and bold and bright for crimbo fabulous!!