Pages

Sunday 2 November 2008

Creating Circular Sentiments Tutorial

I've had a few emails off people who have expressed an interest in how I do my circular sentiments on my cards. I've also had fellow bloggers posting comments that they would like to know how to do these, so I've put together a tutorial which is detailed in the screenshots below. I hope this tutorial will be of use to some people and I would love you to come back and tell me if you have successfully created your own following my tutorial.
Have fun playing :)
THIS TUTORIAL WAS DONE IN MICROSOFT WORD
Click on Pictures for a Larger View
Page One


Page Two

Page Three


Page Four

Page Five


Page Six

Page Seven


Page Eight

13 comments:

Sue said...

oooh thank you donna, you're a star:) and i lurves ya...:-)

Sue
xx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Donna, even I managed to get a lovely circle. Many thanks.
Sandra

Poppy said...

oh thankyou Donna I.ve done one.
poppy.x

Sue said...

i ain't got the doggy in the box,so i can't do it :-(


sue
xx

Lynsey said...

This looks a great tutorial Donna. I will have to have a go at this one.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Mrs Wonka said...

That's really helpful, thank you

Mrs W x

CraftyC said...

Looks a fab tutorial Donna, but I have a MAC PC, HELP!!! (lol)
Clairex

Liz said...

Ooh this is brilliant Donna, well done! I'll definitely be having a go at making my own sentiments :)

Liz xxx

Christine D. said...

Good idea. Well done!

simplyfairies said...

This is awsome you clever girlie you!!!

Anonymous said...

First time I've ever managed to do this. Brilliant tutorial Thankyou

Dianette Seda said...

I just stumbled upon your blog. I love this tutorial! It is just the perfect thing to have handy when creating cards with circles. Even for scrapbook pages. Thanks for sharing!

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Great tutorial, will be having a go later, thank you so much for sharing your knowledge.
Hugs Julie x