Pages

Thursday 23 October 2008

Sketch Saturday - Sketch # 21

If you fancy a nice, quick, easy sketch then pop over to Sketch Saturday to see what they have on offer this week. I wasn't really in the mood for crafting last night but needed a card to blog today and put this little card together in about half an hour.........and that is quick for me lol! I'm actually not keen on the end result as I think it looks a bit to christmassy for a birthday card..........what do you think?

Backing papers: Costco paper stack
Craft box: Ribbon, flower and brads
Image: Forever Friends stamp coloured with Pro-Markers

Thanks for visiting my blog today :)

17 comments:

Wendy said...

It looks just fine to me, love FF
Wendy x

Sharon said...

Great card and I love the embossing and the image.

Sue said...

it's gorgeous Donna, it' doesn't look christmassy to me..i love it:)

Sue
xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Donna, the FF image is adorable. I love the embossed background and pretty paper. Debbie x

Dawn Wheeler said...

adorable card fabulous colours and image xxxDawnxx

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Lovely card. Maybe you know someone who has birthday on Christmas and the card would be just perfect. :) I love your way of cardmaking.

x Natasha x

Šolanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Lovely card. Maybe you know someone who has birthday on Christmas and this card would be just perfect. :) I love your way of cardmaking.

x Natasha x

Jill said...

aww Donna this is gorgeous beautiful colours so girly Jill x

Anonymous said...

Love that red, Donna. If you're really not happy with it, would it do for a Christmas birthday or perhaps you could just change the sentiment to a Christmassy one? I love it as it is! LizC xx

cats whiskers said...

Well hun it looks fine to me, love your colours and your colouring of that cute FF image, great card
Hugs jacqui x

Rosietoes said...

I actually think the stronger coloured background is a nice change from all the pastels associated with FFs. It's a smasher! :)

Chris said...

It's gorgeous Donna and I absolutely adore red so it would be the perfect birthday card in my eyes. Super cute FF bear, I love these so much and I love that touch of gold with the red too. Chris xxx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

gorgeous donna

love it

hugs jane x

Poppy said...

oh its lovely Donna.
poppy.
x

COCO said...

very nice card !!!!

simplyfairies said...

This is too cute Donna...

LOUISE said...

Great card Donna, wish I could make a card that quickly. Love your colour scheme, red and white looks so crisp. LOuise x