Pages

Friday 19 September 2008

Tilda & Co - Challenge 36 - Chocolate Delight

The challenge over at Tilda & Co this week is to use the colours chocolate, pink & white on your card......go as chocolate crazy as you like! Tilda is coloured with wc pencils and I've added some glamour dust to her wings. I've used papers from a Making Memories card stack and I put the pink card through my Bigshot in a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I cut the flourishes on my Cricut but as I'm really not sure what to do with them, having never used them on my cards before, I think I have positioned them very badly lol! Flowers and brad from my craft box and the circular sentiment is Cuddly Buddly TFL :)

7 comments:

Sue said...

Really lovely, brown and pink go together so well and the swirls look great:-)

sue
xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

super cute card love the layout, papers and colours

the flourishes are a nice touch

hugs jane x

Alison said...

Well I think the flourishes look ok to me. a super card.

Wendy said...

Love the papers on this one Donna and a great layout.
Wendy x

Anonymous said...

Chocolate? How could you resist THIS one, Donna!! ;o)
Brilliant card. Live LizC x

Jill said...

This is gorgeous Donna, I love the Tilda and you have coloured her beautifuly, gorgeous papers and flowers Jill x

Nicola said...

Mmm for some reason this card reminds me of chocolate and pink blancmange!Wonderful!! I love cuddly buddly and the sentiment suits this card perfectly! The swirls look fabulous againt the choc polkadot paper! I could comment on every one of your cards they are fantastic!
Nicola.xx