Pages

Thursday 25 September 2008

I have the Bestest Friends :)

Last Friday my lovely friend Sue sent me a £10 Elzybells gift voucher as a thank you because I had created her new blog header. I was so touched that Sue had gone to so much trouble for me, especially as I thought I'd done the header as a favour for a friend :) well I went and chose my stamps and they arrived in the post today :) here's what you bought me Sue :) thank you so much I can't wait to use them :)

The second gift I received is this gorgous handmade gift box from my lovely friend Sonia and imagine my surprise when I opened it up and spotted a huge bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk inside......double Yum, Yum! I also received this beautiful card with the choccy and it currently has pride of place next to my puter screen :) thank you Sonia, I promise to try and not eat it all in one go lol!






I feel like the luckiest person to have such good friends :)




4 comments:

Sue said...

You're very welcome donna, i couldn't have done my header without you and I am so lucky to have you for such a good friend.enjoy your stamps and what a great choice,mine arrived today from elzybell too,totally diffent to yours though...lol,also another FF ted and a fairy from the GP so another fabby day for me too but ht eicing on the cake was with my magazine article:)

Great gift from sonia,it's gorgeous ad very kind and thoughtful of her,did you know you have to share it...lol.... bet it's gone already...lol and stop speaking with ya mouth full girly....lol

sue
xx

Anonymous said...

What a lucky girl you are, Donna! You deserve it ......... now, pass the chocolate!! :o)
Love LizC x

Sonia said...

Arh you are welcome Donna :) Enjoy.
I am loving the stamps you have picked, i bought some stamps from Elzybells this week!!
Looking forward to seeing your cards.
I also got a nice choccie surprise from the girls in work today ;)
Hugs Sonia x

Jill said...

aww Donna you deserve this and more you are such a kind and helpful friend Hugs Jill x