Pages

Friday 25 July 2008

My First Challenge - Cute Card Thursday


I wasn't too sure what I could do for the Things That Grow challenge over at CCT and then I remembered that a girl at work is leaving soon to have her first baby and we all know that baby's grow.......so I've gone for the theme of a 'Mum to Be' card and as the girl knows she is having a boy, I've done a blue colour scheme. Onto the nitty gritty.....the image is from PP and has been coloured in PSP, backing paper also from PP. The sentiment was created on my PC and the scalloped circle cut on my Cricut. Flower and brad are from my stash :)

9 comments:

Deb said...

gorgeous card, love the colours and the fab image, such a great idea for the theme! thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Sue said...

and a stunning card it is too donna, i love the image and it all comes together beautifully.Well done on your first challenge,you will now become addicted to them...lol

sue
xx

Wendy said...

Lovely card Donna there will be no stopping you now.
Wendy x

Bev said...

What a brilliant card! Love the image, the colours are gorgeous too.

Sammi said...

Great card Donna! I love the colouring...:) Makes me want to go and make some cards with those images now :)
Sammi
xxx

Andrea, said...

Great card, fab take on the theme and a lovely image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Jilli said...

Great card, love your take on the theme!

Arline said...

This is lovely! Great idea!xx

Pauline C said...

Very clever interpretation and funky card - love it!
Pauline x