Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2008

Back from France

Here I am back from France after two days spent ogling the robots that so carefully pick and pack our orders for distribution all over the world :) The French were so hospitable and made us feel very welcome and a special mention must go to Brigitte and William....if you guys are reading this you rock! Imagine my surprise when I arrived home to see that I had been nominated not once, not twice not three times but four times for this little award:

I am absolutely chuffed to bits as my blog was only launched last weekend and I didn't think for one minute that so many people would come and visit me so soon, I'm feel absolutely honoured that Bev, Sue , Sonia and Wendy all nominated me :)

Here are the rules for this award:
  1. Only 5 people allowed.
  2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
  3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world
  4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award. Quite simple really it is a way of saying thankyou to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

Being fairly new with my blog, it was quite difficult for me to meet the above criteria and to award people who haven't received one so far, so I may have tweaked the rules a bit lol! Here are my nominated names:

Andrea Angie Kim Liz Marion

I'll be back later to post a card I need to make for my friends daughter :)

No comments: